Companies make purchases every day that aid in the operations of their business. It is important for these companies to track the whereabouts of their investments. For companies struggling to find a reliable solution, Inventory Asset Tracking System (IATS) is the perfect fit to find your assets right when you need them.
With Inventory Asset Tracking System, assets can be easily assigned and tracked to either a location or a person. The system retains records of usage, maintenance, and history of assets. Keeping a historical data-trail for each asset helps to locate assets when needed, reduces disruptions in operations, and avoids the expense of purchasing unnecessary replacements.
- 1. Accurately tracking all company assets in one location
- 2. Reduces unnecessary purchasing
- 3. Keep software licenses up to date
- 4. Easy reporting
- 5. User defined asset conditions
- 6. Asset model and serial number
- 7. Asset history for each transaction
- 8. Asset reservations for
- 9. Employees
- 10. Unlimited facilities and locations