ISSI follows a pre-tested staff management process to staff many of our service contracts, and that practice consists of the following five elements: staff planning, staff acquisition, staff training, staff tracking, and staff transition.
Our structured strategic approach provides ISSI's clients with a candid and reliable experience, through the establishment of key accounts and making investments up-front-this is done by committing dedicated staff to manage the account. While remaining focused on the clients' organization, culture, processes, and technical environment, ISSI has been able to deliver quality services custom-made to each client's needs in a cost effective and streamlined manner.
Minimizing time and effort involved in managing contractor staff, ISSI assumes full administrative responsibility for handling the client's consultants through continuous communication, collaboration and reporting, as this enhances the client's visibility and regulates the flow of contractor vendors.
Our systematic process helps ensure that our clients have the right number of people with the appropriate skill sets to fulfill business needs.
The project manager and any designated functional managers handle the process of dealing with day-to-day activities.
Job shadowing is performed for at least one week prior to the time of when a staff member is transitioning off any particular project.
- Background of the Project
- Current Status of the Project
- Introduction to the Staff and Consultants
- Overview of the Facility and Infrastructure
- Overview of the Project Processes (Time Reporting, Attendance, Status of Meetings, etc)
- Review of Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest
- Specific Job Duties and Expectations
Contract consultant expectations, policies on sexual harassment, non-discrimination, etc. can all be found here. The project manager will then review current job skills with their staff and further discuss mandatory or desired training with the staff. Types of training which may be required or of use to staff include:
- Introduction to Clients' Best Practices Website
- Introduction to Project Management Principles
- Introduction to the Project's Own Website
- Introduction to Project Business Tools